Saturday, February 4, 2012

How to wear and style colored jeans

I am loving the color jeans trend right now--aren't you? My personal favorites of these on trend item are royal blue, red and any pastel color. Royal blue while on trend will act as a neutral, red will make you stand out and of course are perfect for cold bama games(roll tide) and pastel colors are the colors for spring--I would love a mint pair myself! I wanted to share with you how I would style a pair for a dressier weekend look. I got a white blazer for Christmas and was searching for some inspiration of how to style it and I think color jeans are a great way to pair the two. Keep your shirt underneath casual--a tee shirt or tank top. I finished my look with one of my favorite Stella & Dot necklaces--Serenity Necklace. She has all the colors of the season without being too trendy. I finished the look with gold bangles, a simple gold stud and my most favorite bag ever, the Waverly 3-Way Bag. I am also dying over these Marc Jacobs shoes. I did lots of research last night on colored jeans here are my favorites: www.whitehouseblackmarket.com, www.gap.com, www.piperlime.com, www.express.com are just a few. Also checkout your local boutiques for some great choices too.

How are you rocking the color jean trend??

No comments:

Post a Comment