Sunday, December 23, 2012

Birthday Style

Hello friends,
So with this whole working full time, running my Stella & Dot business, and doing the mil other things that happen this time of year I have neglected blogging a little. I am hoping to get in more of a schedule.
Here is my bday style :) My hubs took me out to a super fancy dinner at Hot & Hot Fish Club in Downtown Birmingham and it was one of the BEST meals I have EVER had! We ate & drank way too much & it was fabulous!
My Birthday was last Tuesday so I wanted to be dressed up but not too much since it was a weeknight. Top H&M, Skirt Express, Shoes Nine West, and Jewels Stella & Dot.

Pictures taken with my Birthday present from the hubs-an iPhone 5!!!! What's your favorite Birthday look? Leave a festive comment!
xoxo,
Ashley

2 comments:

  1. Very chic look, and congrats on your new iphone. The picture quality is so good.

    ReplyDelete