Wednesday, January 2, 2013

January: new year, new you!

With January, comes goal setting, resolutions, vows, and optimism. All of which are great but with out an action plan are worthless. I know this isn't fashion, clothing, or shopping related but I wanted to share something that I am going to do in January in hopes it makes my home, work, and blog life easier. So... If you feel like your house/life/desk whatever looks like this....then hopefully my idea will help!
31 days to a more organized you--- so I took a piece of paper and divided it in three columns: home, work, blog. I wrote down everything I could think of that I wanted to do to organize or better one of these areas of my life. After I did that, I took another piece of paper and numbered it according to the calendar. I then assigned the projects/to dos/actions to a date. I kept in mind when I have trunk shows, or commitments and didn't schedule something for that day. Weekday projects might be just organizing a drawer but weekend projects might be closets. In a separate place, I took some time to write down my goals for 2013 for home life, work life and blog life. I'll post these in my office and my daily planner so I can see what I am working towards and refer to it often. I hope you will take the time to reflect, goal set, and make 2013 your best year yet!

Ok back to fashion later this week---can't wait to share my latest shopping score!

Xoxo,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment