Monday, February 25, 2013

BHM Fashion Week

Hello Fashion Lovers!
Well its a big week here in the 'ham--Birmingham Fashion Week! There are several shows & events all week which I am so excited about. I will be attending the last night which will feature some great local stores & one of my fave desingers, Tibi.
Sunday was the Bridal Atelier show. Local stores Bella Bridesmaids(great bridesmaids store--I have gotten a few dresses from there), Bella Couture & Ivory & White showcased their stores designs and designers Lula Kate(seriously southern, preppy, & all around adorbs bridesmaids dresses) & Ivy & Asher were featured as well. Here are a few images I snagged from the Birmingham Fashion Week Facebook Page:

Many more shows to come this week! Any you are looking forward to? Leave a fashionable comment!
I am going to need help picking an outfit this week!
xoxo,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment