Thursday, September 20, 2012

Need an outfit to wear with new shoes!


Hello lovelies!
So about 2 weeks ago I went to our town's Fashion Night Out with a girlfriend. We drank bubbly, had some snacks and shopped! It was so fun. Thanks to a little booze I purchased these beauties!
Tres chic I know but what to wear them with? These DV by Dolce Vita booties can be found here.  I am eager to break them out but have had wardrobe dilemma as to what to pair them with. So far this is about all I can think of to wear them with. A chambray shirt is never out of style and is oh-so effortless plus I love to add a pop of color with a jean--bonus these are on sale from old navy right now(I own them in three colors).
I, of course, would jazz this up with some jewels like....



So I want to know, what would you wear with these shoes? Leave a comment below!

xoxo,
Ashley







No comments:

Post a Comment