Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Animal Instincts

I am having a total love affair with animal print. I think it is so chic, classic, and an instant way to glam up any look. Today I bought my first animal print items!! Yes, my first. I always want to buy them but then convince myself I can't pull it off, or some other reason to put it back. Thanks to LOFT's great sale today--I bought this adorable top:
I think they will look great with jeans, colored skinnies, tucked into a black skirt....what else would you put this top with?

I also bought this scarf from my Stella & Dot website. Yes, we have scarfs now & they are so soft & yummy!
It was love at first sight when I saw this baby & I knew she had to be mine. It will look great over jeans & a tee to elevate the look & make me look less lazy or with a LBD as a wrap. Check out this video on 10 ways to tie a scarf--love some of these ideas!

What's your fave animal print item? Leave a comment.

xoxo,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment