Monday, October 22, 2012

Tissue Pom Pom's how to

Hello friends! A week ago a few friends & I threw a baby shower for my dear friend Allison and her baby girl Lila Ann. The theme was pink & green Lilly Pulitzer. I love the tissue pom poms but wanted to make them myself. Well thanks to Pinterest I found the directions!
I made them today for another friend's nursery!
Supplies--will make one pom pom:
- 1 pack of tissue paper, 20X20 preferred size and a pack of at least 10 pieces makes it very full
- ribbon, or fishing line
- pipe cleaner, can be any color you wont see it
- scissors

 Start with one pack of tissue. Unwrap and lay flat on the counter.


 Then accordion fold the entire sheet about an inch and half wide. If you end halfway through a fold no problem.
 Take your pipe cleaner and tie around the center of the tissue paper.
Tie your ribbon under the pipe cleaner. Make whatever length you wish. If you are making several, I like to make them different lengths so they hang at different heights and looks more interesting.


 Cut each end into a point.
Then separate each layer of tissue carefully. You want to create a ball so move towards the center of the Pom Pom.
And TA-DA! You created a tissue pom pom ball! What is one of your favorite party crafts?? Leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment