Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Shopping Trip!

I love online shopping.  Sometimes I have to block websites from myself...don't judge me. Lately, I have been finding new boutiques on facebook. I then stumbled upon The Mint Julep Boutique. It's cute stuff & a great price--my kind of place. Let me show you what I got!

Mod Madness SkirtThis is the Mod Madness Skirt $49. I bought this to wear to the Alabama game this weekend. However the weather report changed today and now its going to be 64 degrees! So back to square one on the gameday outfit. But its a cute skirt & I am sure I will wear it a bunch--really easy to dress up or down. 
Manhattan Dress










 This is the Manhattan Dress $43! Yes its a burnt orange, and for any Bama fan orange of any shade is sacrilegious but I just loved it. The piping is really slimming & it has an exposed zipper on the back which is cute.










What are you wearing this weekend? Leave a stylish comment! xoxo, Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment