Wednesday, November 7, 2012

November Wishlist

Hello Everyone! Hope you are having a great week! Today I wanted to share my November wishlist. It is really my birthday/Christmas wishlist. My birthday is the week before Christmas so around this time of year I have to think of some extra things as the two events are so close together. I know some who have a December b-day and hate it but I love it---I just make the birthday celebrations last all the way into Christmas :)

1. iPhone 5 personalized case. I have asked the hubs for an iPhone 5 as I am still operating on a 3. I found these cases on etsy. I love a monogram so this is perfect for me!
2. LC by Lauren Conrad flats. I am on the forever search for a great flat that is actually comfortable. Not sure if these are but they're super cute & for under $20, as they are on sale, they are a steal! Plus at Khols they are always having a promotion.
3. Magic Bullet. I know you are old when you ask for appliances. I have gotten on a protein shake kick & this would make my life easier. They are sold tons of places but I would go to Bed, Bath & Beyond & use a 20% off coupon. I have a million of those.
4. LC by Lauren Conrad dress. I have a slight obsession with Lauren Conrad. I have been watching her since "The Hills", and just adore her style. This dress would be perfect for our NYE trip! It is also from Khols.
5. Mani/Pedi. If you have seen my nails lately, you would agree I could use this!
6. J.Crew Herringbone Vest. I saw this exact picture on Pinterest & fell in love. I went and tried it on today & it is so flattering. I was worried it would be bulky but it is very slimming. My loving grandmother purchased it after I told her about it. It's my birthday present--maybe I should wear it and then wrap it up on my birthday haha!
7. Erin Condren Planner.  My friend Meredith, from The Lovely Owl, has one of these & I am in love with it. I love the personalized cover, it's heavy duty, and its a great size. I love this whole site really.

As always there are a few other goodies I'd love, but what I'd love most is to just be with my friends & family on my Birthday & Christmas. Sadly I won't be able to be with my family but I am lucky to have friends that feel like family. We don't have plans yet but hopefully something fun!
What's on your holiday list this year? Maybe your Santa will read it!
xoxo,
Ashley

2 comments: