Sunday, November 11, 2012

Weekend Wrap-Up

Hello Everyone!
Hope you had a lovely weekend. Thought I'd share our adventures from the weekend today! This weekend we decided to forgo our usual tailgate-til-you-drop plans. I just wanted to stay home, not live out of a suitcase & Lee had to work anyways.
Friday we went on a wine tasting in Calera at Ozan Winery with my in-laws. We had a great time & tasted some great wines.
Our view from our table--so beautiful! The colors at this time of year are truly my favorite. The grapes were dormant but the mountains were breath taking.

 Hubs & I. I am wearing a dress from LOFT, Waverly Pendant necklace, the target boots(see previous post), and a few Stella & Dot bracelets.
 They gave us yummy snacks!
 Hubs is making notes on our sheet using our unofficial rating system of no, ok, check or check +.
 We also got souviener glasses! They usually run a LivingSocial for this tasting that was $10 a person and we tried like 10 wines! My arm party from top to bottom is: Vintage Twist bracelet in Gold, Maise Pearl bracelet in brown, and Rhea Bangles in gold.
 I loved this little house out in the winery.
 It got a little chilly towards the end!
 Saturday was filled with errands, & wearing PJ's while cleaning the house so no pictures of that super glamourous moment.
Sunday am I got to have brunch with my bestie at a restaurant I have wanted to try for a while, FIVE. They are owned by the same group that owns my fave restaurant ever, Chuck's Fish. FIVE did not disappoint--food was yummy, coffee was yummy, and how can you go wrong with a $2 mimosa!? The best part was the company. 
What did you do this weekend?? Any fun new things you found around town? What did you wear? Leave a comment here!
xoxo,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment