Saturday, November 3, 2012

Outfit of the day #ootd

Hello Lovelies!
Well yesterday was Trunk Show Thursday so being cute was a must! I loved this outfit. I got to wear my new top and my new-ish booties. We did a multi-vendor event which was so fun and I ended up meeting some local bloggers, Katie from Threadwise and Heather from Saving Money Living Life. Small world I have actually read Heather's blog for a while!

Ok back to the clothes....

I am still working on this whole "taking pictures of myself" thing so bear with me. Here's the whole look: Top Loft similar here, Pants Target(old) but here's some look alikes, Shoes DV by Dolce Vita.
Necklace Olivia Bib from my Stella & Dot website
Bracelets curtosey of my Stella & Dot site again. I am wearing the Wonderland Charm Bracelet by Alice Temperly, Rhea Bangles (set of 3), and Luxor Link Bracelet.

So that was my outfit of the day, what was yours? Have a stylish weekend! Roll Tide!
xoxo,
Ashley 



No comments:

Post a Comment